My Blog List

Thursday 1 May 2014

M&E Teppanyaki @ Pavilion Bundusan

There are too many newly opened restaurant / cafes in KK, one of them - M&E Teppanyaki which located at Pavilion Bundusan. My makan kaki and I choose to try this since most of the locals said their teppanyaki is nice. ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

This shop is very obvious when you turn into Pavilion Bundusan, they located at left side facing main road ❦❦ you may spot 2 hanging lions in front of the shop, thats the place❣❣

 Captured down their operation time avoid missed their best time for a hitea with a good deal of tea time set
 RM6.90 - RM7.90 for a tea time and come with 1 drink which very reasonable for me
 
 

The unique design of the shop brings you some western feel huh (◠‿◠)✌

Nothing to hide - open view kitchen ت 
 Just notice the "arrow signs" on the floor
 
Doesn't take so long for getting this Mayo Tuna Toast
 
   I personally love this so much❣❣ how to describe- the bread is soft and when come with honey on top and mayo tune inside, the combination of sweet and salty is perfectly match for me ❤❤
 
 Friend's order Chicken Slice Teppanyaki Rice, she loves that too. the texture of the meat cooked just nice and combine with their sauce is superb


My stomach never enough for dessert, always up and down when looking at the menu ╯.╰ 

decided to order another set of their tea time delight. the word "signature crispy waffle" caught my attraction ☺ Initially would like to choose blueberry for their waffle flavors but not available so no choice but pick chocolate ☹
I'm not so sure is that because of the chocolate that spoil the taste of waffle, but i not really into this. the waffle indeed crispy but combine with the chocolate doesn't taste that good. Maybe should try peanut for next visit! 
2 free drinks from my teatime delight ❣ Lemon tea & signature office.

Friend and I do really enjoy dine in here, will definitely stop by here anytime for different feel of teatimeϡ cant remember how much we have spent on this but my friend order another take away for 2 person bill comes around RM50+-. 









No comments:

Post a Comment