My Blog List

Thursday 8 May 2014

Sweet Spot @ Metro Town Kota Kinabalu

Such a lovely place for you to chilled out with your friend, specially after dinner at nearest restaurant. (◠‿◠) Sweet post served herbal teas and some light snacks which located right next to grabbing hand.
 
My lucky number 7❣❣❣
 Bubu Cha Cha - if not mistaken
 花生糊 Peanut butter soup - very very thick and the flavor also very strong
 芝麻糊 Sesame soup - I personally love this so much! thick and strong flavour
 Osmanthus cake - taste very light and very refreshing
Rojak Buah - well I dont really like this, nothing special to comment on this, you may get way better taste of rojak from Tanjung aru for this price☹
this is the main purpose for hanging out with Inchoen chua, need to send her some of my homemade greentea cookies. ◠◡◠✌


No comments:

Post a Comment