My Blog List

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Din Tai Fung @ Pacific Place Jakarta

Din Tai Fung always my top selection when ever I go travel, first thing google nothing but Din Tai Fung!(◠‿◠) and luckily there is few Din Tai Fung in Jakarta❢❢ We went to Pacific Place Mall, due to Inchoen Chua would like to take away her Korean Fried Chicken which also same place in Pacific Place Mall ღღ
 
its very easy to find this place, located right inside their food court area at level 5 ♥(ˆ⌣ˆ)
 
 
by looking at the menu, i seriously wish my stomach can fit all of them❣❣❣
While wait for foods, Incheon chua focus on her pictures we took today♪♫♩
Everything Din Tai Fung ❦❦
our dessert - green bean angry bird ; and red bean cake (taste really good, not sweet and really soft)  
 I believe all Din Tai Fung in different countries served different type of food, we order this taufu with century egg top with egg yok mash (I assume). This dish taste absolutely heaven with their sauce.
 First try on their spicy xiao long bao, is really good. I am those who cant have hot foods but I ate 2pc
This colorful xiao long bao - which represent of different taste. Such as, cheese, yam, sesame, orange and others so and so. as a cheese lover I will definitely go for cheese!♡♡♡♡
 Had enough of meat, order a vegetable to balance up. The oyster sauce is so yummy, and the vegetable is so fresh! 
impressed with their ramens, either spicy or normal taste so yummmm♥♥♥♥
Tada! Din Tai Fung never fail!! 

General information:
Din Tai Fung @ Pacific Place
Tel: 021-5797-3151~2
Address: 5th Level unit 52, SCBD, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment