My Blog List

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Washoku Sato @ Jakarta Central Park Mall

There are lots and lots of Japanese restaurant in the mall, but this Japanese restaurant Washoku Sato has really impressed me with their good quality of foods & 5 star service. If you had any chances to drop by Central Park Mall Jakarta and craving for Japanese food please give them a try ❣❣❣
Didnt notice is a Japanese lady as their menu cover until im ready to blog it out ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀
Inside there is a sakura tree for you to take picture after meals ღღ 
Bangkok Ani prefer something hot! claypot food ♥♥♥
 Incheon Chua's favorite chicken rice
Tada - my fruit salad  
 
I dont really know what is this, but with a crispy cracker match with rice roll and mayo is really perfect❣❣
Smoked Salmon rice roll - yummyᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ
Our side order, salmon is so fresh and with a lovely decoration!
 
I have tried on Incheon Chua's Chicken meal, the meat is so tender and juicy, yummmmmm❣❣❣❣



No comments:

Post a Comment