My Blog List

Thursday 10 April 2014

Buga Korea Restaurant @ Waterfront Kota Kinabalu

While my colleagues and I were struggling what's for lunch, we spot the "RM10.00" lunch special at Buga Korea. Since is new for us, lets give them a try! Have you ever thought of Buga Korea Restaurant which located in Waterfront KK? 
Buga Korea - Oceansea View restaurant
 
I assume their theme come with white based, most of the chairs & tables all white. Clean & Relax ◠‿◠
 
The waiter strongly recommend us proceed to level 2, I believe I know the reason why. The view is so nice for chilling. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Skip the RM10.00 menu, we go for traditional Korean Food! ﭢ
 
Standard Korean Foods price 
The appetizer were so nice, and they provide free refill just in case the portion is not enough for you. ☺
 
Clearer view of the appetizer, I personally love the egg. It come with cabbage inside, taste good! 
Teokbokki - Korean Rice Cake (Spicy)
Jokbal - Pork
The meat is so tender, my colleague said meat come with the sauce is perfect match. Too bad I don't take spicy food, but for me the meat is so good combination with the provided vege. ❀❀❀❀
Jeyuk Bokkum - Marinated Pork (this is the most i like among all orders!) 
3 dish + 3 rice = RM108.45 for 3 person, price range for Korean food this is standard. Tea & appetizer is free of charge. Lovelyyy

Keep this place in mind, if you love Korean Foods. I really do enjoy my lunch especially facing the ocean - problem-free ❣❣❣❣❣



1 comment:

  1. need vpos system support? we r here to help you :) check out our website : aceitpos.com
    or contact me 0198609705 . our office here alamesra only. thankss :)

    ReplyDelete