My Blog List

Thursday 10 April 2014

Hànội Phở Vietnamese Restaurant @ Metro Town Kota Kinabalu

After Jakarta Trip, Incheon Chua & Bangkok Ani have yet gather for a while. So we decide to have a small gather and have some nice food plus some little travel chat for last night. ✌ First stop - Hànội Phở Vietnamese Restaurant. ღ
Hànội Phở - New Vietnamese Restaurant in KK 
 
Spot the tree? you spot the place!✌
Im not really sure why the tree in the middle of the shop, but picture with it is really nice. ◕ ‿ ◕
 Simple menus, yummy foods
 Salad? Spring Roll? Satay?
My main purpose is the tree, but end up 3 of us only in picture (._.) 
Finally! The Tree is in LOL
 Braised Pork Rice
Nôm Gà Xé Phay (Chicken & Mix Vegetable Salad) - my order, very appetite. Onion make it taste bit spicy for me. overall I likes! ◠‿◠
 Vietnamese Satay (I like the sauce, good combination)
Spring Roll Stuffed with Minced Pork (a little bit oily for me)
Bánh Cuon Nhân Thit (steam rice roll w/pork & mushroom), I love this. taste really good, the meat & the mushroom. ☺
Còm Rang Thit Bò (minced beef fried rice), Incheon Chua said bit tasteless until she dips with the sauce from my spring roll. ⊙_☉
 
Còm Suon Nùòng (Pork Rib S. Rice & Egg)
 
Just so love my "Bánh Cuon Nhân Thit", this will be my order every time i come! ◕ ‿ ◕
This is the operation time, just in case if you need it. ◕ ‿ ◕
Address : Block E, Ground Floor, Lot 8, Metro Town, Kota Kinabalu, 
Sabah, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment