My Blog List

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Nando's @ 1Borneo

Company sent us for hepatitis B injection at 1 sulaiman, so far I know! After injection colleagues and I decide to have our lunch at 1borneo, since way back will pass by 1Borneo.

What's for lunch? Nando's perhaps? Set! Let's go Nando's @ 1borneo, which located in basement in 1borneo. 
our very first Nando's in Kota Kinabalu ✌
Check on the price and the menu before enter ت
 
The interior design of the restaurant - middle east feel ღ
Table no - 46?
my order is here after 15mins, chick breast wrap with lemon & herb sauce 
◕ ‿ ◕
English tea for my drink ϡ 
Quarter Chicken meals 

For my wrap not much to complaint about, just wrap with juicy chicken and sauce. For my colleagues's order, chicken is not fresh as their expectation; garlic bread bit overcooked, taste hard and burnt. Spend RM80+ for 3 person lunch as above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment